Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here's to hoping


Today all the tulle came in for the blind attempt at making a tutu dress. It should be pretty fabulous if it turns out right. I see all this stuff on etsy selling for 100 bucks and I think, "I should be able to do that, right?" I mean, it looks easy enough. So I went out and spent 40 bucks in tulle and another 20 in other things needed for the project. If it works out, I should be able to make like seven dresses for a kid my size. If not, I'm screwed and M will kill me! lol. Here's to hoping...
In other news. My birthday is in less than a week. I'm not looking forward to it. The past few birthdays have been poopy and I don't like the fact that I'm drifting into my mid thirties. >:( Also, I have to get a new licence. My current one has a FANTASTIC picture. Why do I have to have that ruined. The one before this one was a great picture too. There is NO WAY I'll get that lucky a third time in a row. (now I'm pouty)